Our office provides complete dental services for children, adults and the elderly. Our services range from cosmetics to restoration to pain relief. We use modern technology to find any problem and to provide a solution.
- Comprehensive exam including oral camera.
- Crowns and Veneers in full porcelain with full gold support substructure.
- Dentures, partial dentures and implants made to restore area of that mouth that have missing teeth.
- Fillings and Restoration with one of the lowest BPA percentages in the industry.
- Amalgam restoration available when complete isolation of tooth can not be achieved.
- Periodontal Disease
- Root Canals
- Teeth Whitening
- Oral cancer screening complimentary to all health exams.
- Emergency services – splinting subluxated tooth, repositioning a subluxated tooth and bonding of fractured tooth.
- Athlete services: Oral exam preseason including occlusal guard impression.
Preferred athletics dentist.
Dr. Wasielewski is a preferred dentist of USF Athletics. Our office provides services to the athletes before, during and after season. We have performed emergency services to injured players.
Tooth restoration, usually referred as filling, is one of the most common dental services we provide. A filling is needed to fill a cavity or carie. Caries are the result of tooth decay and slowly breakdown the tooth enamel and hard tissue. If the carie goes untreated, it will likely continue to expand resulting in pain and difficulty eating. Learn more about tooth restoration and cavity prevention.